TORK ZTL480 Turn-Lock Advanced Electronic Long-Life LED Light Sensor
This TORK photocontrol light sensor provides a simple way to control residential or commercial exterior lights and appliances based on the ambient light level. Automatically turn lights on in the dark using a sensor designed for human eye response.
- Automate Your Outdoor Lighting: Perfect for controlling commercial exterior lights, including LED luminaries, roadway lights, area or parking lights and floodlight fixtures
- Built for Performance: Key features include the conformal coating circuit board protection that provides extreme weather resistance and the non-drifting filtered silicone sensor
- Broad Compatibility: Compatible with LED, CFL, Induction, HPS and HID lighting fixtures requiring instant response, with a 347-480VAC, 50/60Hz range
- High-Quality Construction: Built to resist weather and moisture for 20,000 cycles and a 20-year lifespan, this photocontrol has 510 Joule MOV surge protection built-in
- 10 Year Warranty: TORK new zero-cross photocontrols lead the industry with the highest LED rating, the largest 455J/12kA MOV, 11” 16-gauge hookup wires and a 10-year warranty