TORK 3010 Flush Mounting Photocontrol for Raintight/FS Type Junction Box
Use TORK flush mounting photocontrols to automatically control pole lanterns, lawn and walkway lighting by turning lights ON at dusk and then automatically shutting them OFF at dawn. Photocell responds to a light spectrum near to that of a human eye.
- Easy Mounting: The TORK 3010 flush mounts into a standard, raintight junction box and includes an aluminum plate and gasket to fit FS type outdoor junction boxes
- Accurate Light Sensing: Conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists the effects of moisture and airborne contaminants while responding to a light spectrum near to that of a human eye
- Energy Savings: In addition to the energy savings of lighting automations, this photocell works with screw base CFLs with power consumption averages under 1-Watt
- Reliable Operation: A two-minute OFF delay prevents false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning and other quick, temporary flashes
- TORK 5-Year Warranty: TORK flush mounting photocontrols lead the industry and feature a full 5-year warranty