TORK 5237-UL Electronic Instant Response Turn-Lock LED Photocontrol, Longer Life
TORK turn-lock photocontrol light sensors provide a simple way to automate street and highway lighting controls with locking-type receptacles. Use these sensors on lighting fixtures requiring an instant response to changes in ambient light level.
- Automate Roadway Lighting: Use turn-lock photocontrol light sensors on streets, highways and other luminaries equipped with locking-type receptacles where the most stringent surge protection is needed
- Accurate Light Sensing: This photocontrol's superior light sensing technology is driven by a molded, sealed, IR-filtered non-drifting silicone sensor designed to duplicate a human eye response
- Safety Requirements: The 5237-UL has 360 joule MOV protection, exceeds both ANSI and NEMA requirements and is rated for 105-305VAC, 50/60Hz
- Built for Convenience: Key features include a time delay which prevents stray lights from turning the control OFF and a UV stabilized polycarbonate housing to protect against extreme weather elements
- TORK 8-Year Warranty: TORK instant response turn-lock photocontrol components exceed to 10-year life requirement suitable for HID and most LED fixtures and are backed by an 8-year warranty